February was silence and star-wishing. Drinking coffee and going to work absent-minded.
Most days it looked like it was going to rain, but it never really did.
I spent the days hazily walking. My friends laughed with me, but I could feel a veil of sadness encasing us.
(The sun is rising but something is wrong…)
- I threw my lists away in a fit of hopeless melancholia.
- I lost my voice for almost three days.
- I made my knees bleed climbing rocks, but barely noticed. I just wanted to reach the top.
- I taped old dreams together, but then I let them fall and break again. I’m someone else now.
- I got phone numbers scribbled on crumbled papers. They remind me of dusky winter nights, just after the sunset, and I don’t know what to do with them.
- Purple flowers bloom and I wonder how long has it been since I really believed?
- Dear boy with the dark eyes and shiny smile, what are you thinking of tonight?
- The Twelfth Doctor has captured my TV.
- Unscripted dreams illuminating my hallway. I think I can feel the butterflies escaping their cocoons.
I think spring’s only a breath away. 🌼🌸