- I’m a girl, a poet, a high-functioning reverie.
- I’m trying to reach a frail moon. Holding raindrops in shaking hands, hope in clear eyes.
- I’ve watched my cobwebbed dreams quietly fade (ashes to ashes).
- I’ve fallen in love with ghosts. (The nightingale should never bleed for them.)
- It wasn’t a stray bullet that hit me.
- The sky is a graveyard and I’m stained silver.
- When the night falls like silence, your absence leaves me gasping.
- In sorrow or in solitude I create dream-timelines.
- I long to know the scent of your lips.
- My flowers are soaked in tears, yet they still bloom.
Tags: about me, creative, creative writing, dreams, life, love, melancholy, sad, Writings