Last of June (2020)
- Lilacs unravel like dreams (and I wish you were here).
- “You don’t talk“, he said. “Ask me“, I said. “And I’ll tell you all about the world, about us and every single star.“
- I keep falling for ghosts. (Dear nightingale, don’t bleed for them; don’t bleed for anyone.)
- A poem is a half-riddle, a confession, a letter with everything I cannot tell you.
- Sticks and stones are softer than words.
- Love dies the most painful death.
- The first step isn’t the hardest. The step you take to get up after you have fallen is the hardest.
- It’s worse to fade away, never having touched the burning sun, than to fall because of it.
Tags: about me, creative, creative writing, life, sad, Writings