October was restlessness and indecisiveness. Laughing at nothing, trying to write and staring at a frayed sky.
- Some days were cold. Some days were draining, others were slow.
- I sat through a film, but there was a song in my head and never really saw the film.
- I travelled to look at art and slept in a room with red curtains.
- Raindrops fell on me and someone whispered something (in French) in my ear.
- Someone left sweets for me at work.
- I think I fell in love with a boy I cannot touch. A ghost. A dream.
- I dreamt of quiet seas and starlit nights.
- I didn’t go to the haunted house on the 31st; I gave the candy to my friend.
Even your prose is beautiful! It is like poetry.
I am sorry that things didn’t work out in October 🙁